Mango chia pudding is a delicious breakfast with refreshing mango, coconut milk, and chia seeds. Packed with health benefits and keeps your hunger satisfied all morning!
Chia breakfast puddings are great for a healthy on-the-go breakfast. Meal prep this easy breakfast at the beginning of the week and grab and go or sit down and enjoy before your morning starts.
👩🏽🍳 How to Make Chia Seed Pudding
Prepare your chia pudding the night before. It takes about 2-4 hours to set but the longer you let it sit, the better the flavors combine and the more liquid the chia seeds absorb.
- I use fresh mango puree for this recipe. You can buy canned mango puree or make your own by blending fresh mango (peeled and pit removed). Since mangos are not available year-round, frozen mango chunks are also a great option! Thaw the mango chunks by running them under water then blend them in a powerful blender.
- For the chia pudding ratio, your preference for consistency varies. The ratio of chia seeds to liquid varies. It heavily depends on what type of milk. With this vegan chia pudding, I used coconut milk. I tried this recipe with almond milk and preferred the taste and consistency of the chia pudding with coconut milk. The ratio I used was 1 cup of coconut milk to ¼ cup of chia seeds. I also added 1 cup of mango puree which adds to the liquid ratio.
- Whisk together milk and mango puree. Add the vanilla, maple syrup, and chia seeds. Combine well. Cover and store in the fridge. If you want a thinner consistency, you can add milk directly when you're ready to eat your pudding.
Chia pudding can be stored in an airtight container (or individual glass jars if you're using the pudding for meal prep) for 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
☕More Breakfast Recipes
- Vegan Banana Muffins
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding (with Blueberry Compote)
- Vegan Breakfast Burritos
- Easy Tofu Scramble
If you loved this Mango Chia Pudding recipe, let me know in the comments below! I’d love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! Subscribe to my weekly emails at the bottom so you never miss a new recipe!
Mango Chia Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup mango puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk coconut milk and mango puree. Stir in chia seeds, vanilla, and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight in individual containers with an airtight lid or a regular container to serve individually.
- Top with granola, coconut flakes, fresh mango pieces, or saffron threads before serving!
Leave a Reply