Hello Friends! I'm so excited to share that I've teamed up with some friends who have created a brand new cooking app, Fond.
As we get started with New Year's resolutions, many of you have started meal planning for the upcoming months and I'm excited that some of my recipes get to be a part of your vegetarian and vegan meal plan! With Fond, I'll be offering access to many of my recipes in their unique step-by-step format, perfect for following along on your phone or tablet as you cook.
Fond is a subscription based cooking app that’s easy to use and the step-by-step instructions help you be extremely efficient in the kitchen. The app guides you through the entire cooking process resulting in a delicious meal! I’m so excited to partner with the team at Fond to provide subscription access for my recipe creations. Now, just in time for the New Year resolutions, I'm excited to offer a free trial for 30 days (no credit card required) (affiliate link).
If you’re looking for ways to support my work, subscribing through Fond not only supports me, but also provides you with early access to this incredible app. The subscription will also provide a seamless cooking experience making my recipes and access to other passionate recipe creators as well! To sign up, follow this link to access recipes from myself as well as other passionate content creators.
What the Fond App is All About:
- Fond is an ad-free, scroll-free, subscription access app with recipes optimized for your phone or tablet.
- Fond helps support recipe creators by allowing ad-free access to content through the unique recipe stream format. The app guides you through the whole process so you don't skip a step.
- Integrated timers:
- Allows your screen to remain on so you don't have to unlock your phone while your hands are covered with chocolate or chutney!
- The timers also help you stay on track with the cooking steps.
- There is a countdown at bottom of the screen so you know how much longer you have with each step.
- No scrolling through the recipes: simply tap each step as you complete it to move on to the next step.
- The app is a great way to support me as a content creator. You will still have all the recipes on my blog, only now you will also have access to them on the Fond app so you can make the recipes step-by-step.
- It’s free for the first 30 days (no credit card required) and then ONLY $0.99/month after your trial.
How do I subscribe?
Click on this link or the button below and it will take you to the link to sign up. You will be able to access some of my recipes along with other recipes from a growing list of content creators! If you need a place to start, try my Roasted Vegetable Bowl with Peanut Sauce. It's perfect for meal prepping!
For any questions or support, please reach out to [email protected]. The team at Fond will be happy to help you or answer any questions!
Below are just some of the recipes you can get started on with the Fond app. All you have to do is click on the "Cook this on Fond" button on the blog post page at the top to cook it on the app!
- Vegetable Pad Thai with Marinated Tofu
- Edamame Truffle Dumplings
- Instant Pot Pav Bhaji
- Creamy Garlic and Vegetable Pasta
- Vegetarian Mexican Casserole
- Easy Penda (Peda)
- Phyllo Chaat Cups
- 5 Ingredient Almond Butter Brownies
If you’re looking for ways to support my work, subscribing through Fond not only does this, but also provides you with early access to this incredible app. The subscription will provides a seamless cooking experience while making my recipes and give you access to other recipe creators as well! I'm so grateful to all of you for your support!
If you need any help or if you have any questions regarding the app, you can contact the Fond team directly at [email protected].