Delicious Strawberry Crisp
Make delicious strawberry crisp as a perfect dessert with a yummy oat crumble with vanilla and cinnamon flavors! Easy to make and is also vegan!
For The Berries
- 4 cups strawberries; quartered
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder; or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp orange juice; or lemon juice
For The Crisp
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup; *Use 1 extra tablespoon for a little extra sweetness as desired
- 4 tbsp coconut oil; not melted
- pinch of salt
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Mix your berries, cornstarch, maple syrup, vanilla, and orange juice in a 9x9 baking dish.
In a separate bowl, add your oats, cinnamon, wheat flour, coconut oil, and salt. For the maple syrup, add 3 tbsp first, then taste. Add another tablespoon to your preferred sweetness. Mix by hand or with a spoon until crumbly consistency.
Place your crisp on top of the berries in the baking pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes until the berries are bubbling and your crisp is golden brown.
Let cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy :)
- You can use any berries that are in season! You can also use frozen berries as well. I have made this with frozen blueberries and it turns out great.
Keywords: Vegan, Vegetarian