Blueberry Balsamic Cream Cheese Dip
Blueberry balsamic cream cheese dip full of sweet and tangy flavors with a hint of rosemary and balsamic, served with crackers of your choice!
- 1 cup blueberries; frozen or fresh
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary; dried or fresh
- 1 package cream cheese; 8 oz.
- 1 package crackers or mini toasts
Heat a small saucepan and add blueberries, maple syrup, and rosemary.
Let the mixture thicken and bubble for about 5 minutes then add the balsamic vinegar.
Let the blueberry mixture cool for a few minutes.
Remove cream cheese from package onto serving plate. Pour blueberry mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
Serve warm or cooled with crackers of your choice!
- Add a little more maple syrup if you prefer yours to be sweeter.
- Other herbs that taste great with this recipe with are rubbed sage and thyme. Feel free to experiment and make it your own!
Keywords: Party, Quick