Jalapeño Corn Dip
An easy spicy Jalapeño Corn Dip that you can put together and refrigerate for the easiest and tastiest appetizer! The perfect amount of spice and creamy goodness!
Servings: 8 cups
- 2 cans corn, drained, 15.25 oz
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese, I used shredded Mexican Blend
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 cup pickled jalapeños, roughly chopped
- salt, if desired
In a large bowl, mix sour cream and cream cheese until well combined.
Add corn, bell peppers, jalapeño, garlic, green onions, cilantro, cheese, green chiles, and pickled jalapeños (and salt if using). Combine thouroughly until all ingredients are mixed well.
In a serving tray or a baking dish of your choice (I used an 11 x 7 tray), pour your corn dip and spread evenly. Top with additional cilantro, jalapeños, cheese, or green onions if desired.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Overnight is better for additional flavor. Serve cold with chips, pita bread, or crackers.
- If you prefer less spicy, decrease the jalapeño quantity. If you prefer more spicy, add an extra jalapeño.
- Store in an airtight container for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 743mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 1mg