Citrus and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Citrus and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette that’s sweet, tangy, and packed with a crunch! Includes oranges, blueberries, walnuts, pepper jack cheese, and a homemade lemon vinaigrette.
Servings: 4 people
For the Dressing:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon orange zest
For the Salad:
- 5 oz baby spring salad mix bag
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups navel oranges, peeled and halved
Prepare the dressing by mixing the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, black pepper, honey, and orange zest. Whisk until emulsified.
In a large bowl, add the baby spring mix, blueberries, oranges, walnuts. Toss well. Add pepper jack cheese pieces at the top.
Serve into individual salad plates and top with dressing!
- You may store any remaining dressing and salad in separate containers in the fridge for later use for about 2-3 days.
- If you choose to prep the salad in advance, I recommend keeping the following in separate containers and combining when serving or ready to eat: fruits, cheese, dressing.
Keywords: blueberry, citrus, Dressing, summer salads