Mango Cheesecake Popsicles
These Mango Cheesecake Popsicles are creamy and have mangos in it to give it the perfect summer vibe. You only need 5 ingredients!
Servings: 6 popsicles
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups mango; about 2 ripe mangos
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 graham crackers; crushed. Optional.
Add the mango, cream cheese, vanilla, yogurt, and maple syrup to a blender. Blend until all well combined and no chunks remain.
Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze for at least 6 hours.
When serving, run warm water over the molds to loosen your treat.
Optional, slightly dampen the tips of the popsicles with water and dip in graham cracker crumbs. Then enjoy immediately!
- I removed mine at 4 hours and it was not ready yet but 6 hours did the trick! This will also depend on the quality of the popsicle molds you have.
- I have made these with low fat greek yogurt and full fat greek yogurt, both have turned out great.
- Depending on the sweetness of your mangos, add more or less of the maple syrup.